100% Guarantee for the for the PV System’s output, returning a high ROI
The programme «PV systems for utility parks» is an investment that yields sizable financial gains while also protecting the planet’s environment.
The programme concerns specifically larger land expanse that fulfil the following criteria:
- Not hindered by shade
- Not characterized as forest areas
- Confirmed non-archaeological site
- Not located in a high local production area
Neon Energy is the only company that:
- Can participate in the total cost of investment up to 50%.
- Gives the investor the opportunity to buy Neon Energy’s investment share up to 1.5 years following the onset of the connection to DEH.
- Gives the investors an opportunity to expand to other European nations.
- Neon Energy currently owns 300 acres in the Lakonian and Messinian states (these are the Greek states that have the maximum potential for producible energy due to the climatic conditions in combination with the cost of land).
The services provided by Neon Energy under the PV Park scheme are as follows:
- Company set-up for the park foundation.
- Provision of land (either Neon Energy’s land or other privately owned land)
- Financial analysis that states the guaranteed production output and projected return on investment
- Financing Packages available.
- Technical analysis that states all the technical system characteristics and the related certifications
- Issuance of the final legal grant and contract with LAGHE (previously known as DESMHE), including the licences provided by the local urban planning offices, environmental studies and the DEH analysis
- The design and implementation of the PV park as per the technical analysis.
- System insurance against exogenous factors
- Precautionary and preventative checks and telemetry for the measurement of the system output
- 24 hour close surveillance of the PV park
- Financing mediation
- A written guarantee concerning the output performance and functionality of the PV system, throughout the entire lifespan of the investment, includes the financial return on investment
Α meter measuring the energy produced is installed. All of the energy produced from the PV system is connected to the grid and the purchase price of the energy produced is 0,225€/KWh for capacity <= 100KWp and 0,180€/KWh for capacity > 100KWp. These prices are valid from 1/08/2012 up to 31/01/2013. These prices are guaranteed for the duration of the 20year contract with the National Power Company.
Learn more about the services provided by Neon Energy by clicking here.