With the program PARTICIPATION IN PV PARKS*, prospective investors have the opportunity to participate in a photovoltaic park, endorsing the philosophy “Strength in Unity”.
The program PARTICIPATION IN PV PARKS*
Investors can participate with a minimum amount of 100.000€ (minimum amount per person) in companies that hold licenses for photovoltaic parks and benefit from the high returns deriving from their participation for a period of 20 years. The higher the investor's monetary contribution; the higher the annual revenues from the PV Park project.
PARTICIPATION IN PV PARKS* applies to photovoltaic parks that are:
- Already granted with the required licenses and permits
- Already constructed or under construction
- Guaranteed with the issuance of the written guarantee of the system’s production output
- Insured against all exogenous dangers and income loss in accordance with the insurance agreement.
PARTICIPATION IN PV PARKS* offers the following to clients:
- Signed Price Purchasing Agreement (PPA) for the electrical energy produced for a period of 20 years.
- A Written guarantee for the production output of the system
- Contribution cost starting from 100.000€ per client
- High returns from the 1st year of the PV Park’s operation
- Immediate profits
* Please note:
1. Neon Energy clarifies that it does not offer mutual fund shares or investment products or investment services. Neon Energy is the EPC CONTRACTOR and within the realms of this role the company simply mediates and informs interested investors regarding their potential participation in photovoltaic stations, whereby Neon Energy undertakes the construction and maintenance of the same. In any case it is clarified that the participatory amount for the prospective investor is a minimum of one hundred thousand Euro (100.000€) in accordance with article 3, law 3401/2005.
2. Neon Energy clarifies that it does not itself sell participation in the companies that own the PV Parks- the companies offer the opportunity to participate in their PV Parks. Neon Energy is the company that undertakes the construction and maintenance of the PV Parks.
3. The minimum contribution amount for each PV Park per person is one hundred thousand Euro (100.000€).